Monday, October 30, 1995

Ouch

Hello everyone, it’s been a while and I’m sorry.
I’ve been really busy lately, and now I’ve just got out of the hospital wing!
It’s a long story but you see... there’s this guy Draco Malfoy. He is, to put it nicely....a foul, lithesome, evil little cockroach.
He’s the Slytherin seeker, and he’s HORRID! All he cares about is pure blood Slytherins like himself. He absolutely HATES Hermione, which, by Luna Lovegood’s loony logic almost definitely means he reallylikes her. But that can’t be true because he hates me too, it’s just all muggle borns. He hates all of us but especially Gryffindors and especially friends of Harry Potter’s.
It started at Quidditch practice, when the Slytherin team saw us training.
Draco saw that I’d made the team and had a hissy fit.
“My father will hear about this! Letting slimey mudblood filth onto the team, that’s low even by Gryffindor standards!” I didn’t really take offense, I’m used to it... but then Wood got mad and said something about his mother, which made Malfoy shove him... at the exact moment that Professor McGonagall walked onto the pitch with a message for one of the Slytherins who had detention. She then gave Malfoy a detention for violence.
Of course they got us back, tampering with the bludger so while we trained it went berserk and hit the handle of my broom, it didn’t break... but it was enough to knock me off and send me plummeting to the ground. I broke 2 ribs and my leg.
Madame Pomfrey mended my leg no problem, but said since the ribs were so seriously damaged and close to my heart that I was better off with skele-gro. That stuff is disgusting and I was in agony the whole night while me ribs healed, getting no sleep whatsoever. *Sigh* hopefully things will improve for me. On the bright side, the Halloween feast is tomorrow! I can't wait!
 I’ve got a busy week ahead, and I’ll try to keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment